Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Favorite

I'm trying to get back into doing a feature of fellow Etsians so I decided to try and commit myself to it by making a new feature listing every Friday called... yep, Friday Favorite. I'm always hearting Etsy sellers that I come across and so I have a large collection of great items to choose from. My first Friday Favorite is:

Olive and turquoise shoulder bag with matching coin purse. -by MsRin

This is pretty close to what I would call my perfect purse. Not too small, not too big. Lots of pockets on the inside and an all important pocket on the outside for my phone. A strap long enough to cross over, and super cute! -this one also comes with a matching coin purse!

Be sure to take a look around MsRin's shop. She only has a few bags up right now because she's fairly new to Etsy, but they are all great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...