Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I FINALLY have my Newsletter put together! Yay!! Come get on the List!

Finally, I've finished formatting my newsletter that I've been meaning to put together for months and months! I have tons of jewelry info that I've gathered and have ready to fill the pages monthly. Things like Materials 101, Gemstones FYI, How I Make It, exclusive promos and more!

I'm super excited to finally have it out there, hope it goes over well! It's always a challenge keeping something interesting w/o overloading people! We'll see how the sign-ups go (and the unsubscribes! LOL)

I invite you to sign up and check it out! and let me know what you think ;D

A.W.E. Newsletter Sign-Up Form

ttys,
deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...