Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Inside Scoop : Diane Perry

It's time again for the Inside Scoop! Get to know Diane Perry of Catcophony Wearable Art a little better by reading her responses to my fun, and unexpected, questions.

~some photos Diane wanted to share~
Shop: http://catcophony.artfire.com/
FB: https://www.facebook.com/Catcophony


My signature color(s): forest green/copper  
3 things in my handbag right now: Weight Watchers Calculator, business cards, coupon cards for my website
The superpower I would love to have: Leap tall buildings with a single bound? faster than a locomotive? X-ray vision? No, I think invisibility would be the best  
I get inspired by: Nature is a big inspiration. I live out on five acres and it's all around. But if truth be told, inspiration hits me at the oddest times in the least likely settings. 
What I’m reading: Usually any good mystery or science fiction, but right now I am revisiting the Old Testament  
If you could live anywhere you wanted (money's no object), where would it be? There are so many choices--of the places I have been, half a year in Hawaii and half a year in Tuscany
Where do you see yourself/business in 5 years? Successful--I hope to further define my line and consistently make a living doing what I enjoy.
Favorite Reality TV Show: Survivor 
If you were forced to only have 1 make-up item, what would it be and why? Mascara--I look younger and rested with it on
What's your favorite item you've ever made? Actually, its the copper embossed and dyed earrings that I made for the Academy Awards press bags that are in GBK Productions Gift Lounge. My vision was a good one, but the outcome was spectacular. I am making more for the holiday shows I am doing and working in other metals (brass and tin). The effect is like an impressionist painting on metal.
 
Thanks Diane! 
I feel like we know you just a little better now! :)
~xo 
   
HEY, let's help this artist out,
share this article by clicking 
the social links below.

1 comment:

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...