Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry!

What do you think? Do you have a favorite? Mine, at the moment ;) is my newly made copper necklace stands! I have a total crush on them, lol.

My Wood and Copper Jewelry Display 
Copper Cuff Bracelet Jewelry Display
Copper Necklace Display
Men's Necklaces on Wood
Fern Leaf Collection on Wooden Display
Layers Collection on Wooden Display
Cascais Collection on Wooden Display
Lola the loyal shop assistant working the show!
Lola - Loyal Shop Assistant, Dressform extraordinaire!
-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...