Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Time to Shop: Why Wait Wednesday Sale (for haters of Black Friday!)

Take a look at some of the items that are on sale in my store right now!

20% off your entire order • Use code WHYWAIT at checkout • only at debsoromenhojewelry.com

A Best Seller! --Tree & Bird Lariat Necklace in copper and sterling!


A New Design! --Mandala inspired necklaces!


Great Stocking Stuffer! --Spiral Hoop earrings in sterling silver!


Something Exotic! --Moroccan inspired blade earrings in copper and sterling!


Gorgeous Shape & Texture! --Hammered Diamond copper earrings!


Many more designs available in my shop!

-xo deb.

Help me spread the word by clicking the social links below and tell your friends and followers about Deb Soromenho Jewelry and my SALE! :) TY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...