Saturday, November 17, 2012

Why Wait Wednesday! (for haters of Black Friday!)

Because I despise Black Friday and hate the fact that Cyber Monday comes after the "shopping weekend" I'm protesting and making up my own sale!

Why Wait Wednesday!

Starting the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and lasting through the entire shopping weekend, I'm offer
ing 20% off of everything in my shop! 






--Use code WHYWAIT at checkout, 11/21 thru 11/26, 2012, at debsoromenhojewelry.com only--





*notice how I cleverly inserted my website into her laptop screen! ;)


Click here to start shopping! Put your items in your cart and 
come back while the turkey's roasting to purchase! :)





-xoxo deb.








Oh, and please spread the word! Just click the social links below to let all your friends, family, and followers know about my sale! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...