Friday, February 24, 2012

Inside Scoop : debrah block krol

It's time again for the Inside Scoop! Get to know Debrah Block Krol of DBK Design a little better by reading her responses to my unexpected, but fun, questions.

~some photos Debrah wanted to share~
1) picasso -- 2) hydrangea neckpiece -- 3) picasso mesh cuff -- 4) opal ring -- 5) my guys -- 6) me
Shop: www.dbkdesignarts.com
Blog: http://dbkdesign.wordpress.com
FB: www.facebook.com/dbkdesingarts

Tagline: elegant edgy jewelry and accessories
My signature color(s): i love all colors! if i had to pick a favorite, i would pick blue, but i don't think that reflects in my work.  
3 things in my handbag right now: mirror, business cards, almonds
The superpower I would love to have: to cure illness  
I get inspired by: just about everything- color, texture, nature, ballet, music, art, fashion  
If you could live anywhere you wanted (money's no object), where would it be? italy, greece, spain
What I’m reading: just finished clara and mr tiffany, about a woman designer in louis comfort tiffany's glass studio--it was excellent! now i am reading a novel titled, "there but for the...."  
Where do you see yourself/business in 5 years? well of course i would like to still BE in business, having grown over the ensuing time..i would like to have a commercial account with a large retailer, like anthropologie, and have several lines in production.
Favorite Reality TV Show: don't watch reality tv--but i kinda like the judge shows, especially judge alex... 
If you were forced to only have 1 make-up item, what would it be and why? concealer...hides a multitude of sins---
What's your favorite item you've ever made? usually it's the item i am currently working on, but i have grown quite attached to an oval ring i made, and wear it almost every day.
 
Thanks Debrah! 
I feel like we know you just a little better now! :)
~xo 
   
HEY, let's help this artist out,
share this article by clicking 
the social links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...