Monday, May 4, 2009

Working Away!

I've been doing more handforging of sterling and copper and I'm loving it. The noise is a bit much (well for my husband, who works from home also. lol) and my hands and fingers are sore, but it's sooo worth it. The shapes and textures are great. And I've been giving some of them an aged patina also using liver of sulpher (which stinks like rotten eggs) and they turned out great. I need to get a couple more tools to make the work easier and the variety better, hopefully soon.

Anyway, I'll put photos up soon of the new stuff, check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...