Friday, June 12, 2009

Gosh... It's Friday already!!!

Wow, I've haven't written since Monday! LOL. Where do the days go?

I've been practicing some new jewelry techniques and I've also been doing some sewing.

I'm trying to figure out a pattern for a purse I've been dreaming of. Just something in my head that I would love to have and have never found anywhere. But, boy, is it a pain. I think I've almost got it down, though. I'll put a photo when I manage to get it right.

I've also made a couple of summer shrugs. I hate having cold arms when I'm in air conditioning in the summer, but a sweater or sweatshirt is too much. So I'm made a, rather cute if I say so myself, cotton shrug out of a tablecloth that I don't use and another one out of one of my husbands sweatshirts! The tablecloth one has 3/4 sleeves and is pretty cute - good for wearing out and the sweatshirt one is great for when I'm sitting on the computer, freezing because my husband has the air conditioning on and the ceiling fan going!! I'll put up a photo of those in the next day or so.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend. I feel like going to Alexandria and strolling around the waterfront and the Torpedo Factory... hope tomorrow's nice!

bfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...