Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Monday Everyone!

1 more week of school for my son. I think a lot of schools are out already, but not us. Not until the 16th!

I remember the last week of school when I was a kid. No concentration, a little hyper, lots of daydreaming, and marking the calendar countdown every day after school! Boy, I don't miss those days!!! LOL. I was not a liker of school! I did well, got good grades, had decent friends, and hated just about every minute of it... hahaha. Couldn't wait to be done, go to college, then be out there...

Anyway, now it's my son's turn and if we get through this week smoothly, I'll be a happy Mom!

Happy last week of school (for those of us in Maryland, at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...