Friday, June 5, 2009

A Beautiful Etsy Treasury by MyLittleAura

That I just happen to be in!!! Yay! I love having my jewelry chosen for treasuries. It's nice to be appreciated and it's nice to know people are actually finding my jewelry on Etsy in the midst of all the other jewelry!

This treasury is exceptionally beautiful. All the golden yellow "mimosa" colored items. Mine are the Golden Mimosa earrings at the top center.

It'll be up for another day (until Sat night) so click to take a look soon if you would like to make a comment or read the comments already there. Up For Some MIMOSA? or you can see it here, just much smaller and harder to see detail!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous treasury! I love the yellow. My fav. color for spring, with a touch of baby blue. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I'm glad that you like it! and How I said before: It's really easy to make a treasury with some beautiful treasures :)

    ReplyDelete

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...