Thursday, July 2, 2009

Don't you just love Scavenger Hunts?

I love scavenger hunts! They're fun and you get really cool free stuff just by playing!

My Etsy Team, Eclectic Artisans is holding a scavenger hunt! Come join it, it'll be fun.

Here's the text: -note the 20% off! (I just listed a new ring, good time to take advantage! ;D )

July 1st - 10th, members of the Eclectic Artisans team are hiding an American Flag in their shops and waiting for YOU to find them!

Want to play and win great prizes? Read about it here: http://theeclecticartisansteam.blogspot.com/

During the Hunt, enjoy 20%OFF your purchases store wide! (before shipping if applicable- discount not valid on custom orders) Just enter SCAVENGER20 in the message to seller!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...