Saturday, July 18, 2009

Toothbrushing Bar Soap - What an Amazing Idea!


I ran across this listing on Etsy and was immediately enamoured with the idea. I hate toothpaste tubes!

Come to find out it's actually much better for your teeth and gums to use natural soap (I guess you can use any natural, handmade soap w/o fragrance oils -only natural essential oils). But this soap by livelaughlovesoap is specifically made for toothbrushing.

My first thought was, is this sanitary? But, yes, just like with your toothbrush, any bacteria die once the soap surface dries, but Elle from Live Laugh Love Soap tells me that you can sanitize it with a uv light if you're so inclined.

Anyway, I'm doing away with my artificial ingredient filled, messy, annoying tube immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...