Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Favorites - Inspired by the Beach!

I thought I'd add a theme to my Friday Favorite's. Today I used the search term BEACH on Etsy, just because I'm aching to go to the beach :D

First off is a gorgeous sea shell encrusted treasure box by SandisShellscapes. On our vacations in Pismo Beach, CA when I was young, I would spend hours in the shell shops drooling over, fondling, and begging to buy every type of shell there was! It's such fond memories for me and this box brings them all back. [sigh...]

Visit SandisShellscapes to see all her goodies!




My second favorite is Itsy Bitsy Bikini by SewFragrant. I can imagine this swinging from my review mirror in the summer, keeping my car fresh smelling and my spirits up. Hmmm... or maybe on the fridge door as a good smelling reminder to stop snacking -LOL! I also love that song, reminds me of growing up in California!

Take a look at SewFrangrant for lots of good smelling goodies!


TGIF, Deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...