Friday, August 21, 2009

Have You Seen My Petting Zoo? I *heart* Turtles, Fish, and Frogs!

I just adore the cute little widgets by abowman. Little animals you can interact with!

Try it: Scroll down the blog, they're on the sidebar
•Feed them all by clicking in their "cage"
•Pick up the turtles and move 'em around. If you spin them and let go, they'll continue to spin.
•The little fish will follow your cursor around hoping to be fed.

Soooo cute!

I'm kind of bummed because they don't fit in my sidebar well. I think because I have a 3rd party blog format it's messing with the code. -oh well, doesn't distract from the cuteness of the widgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...