Monday, August 10, 2009

New Handmade Unique Blog - Follow and Be Inspired Everyday!

I'm officially inviting everyone to follow my new blog called Handmade Unique.

My Inspiration for Handmade Unique:


Since joining the ranks of online indie artisans a few months ago, I've encountered so many absolutely creative people making fantastically unique items.

After quite a while seeing all these creations and having only my husband to share them with, I decided to make this blog as a way to show the world.


I hope you find everything as wonderful & unique as I do.


I list new finds daily, so follow me and be inspired everyday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...