Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wow, I always forget how hectic mornings are during the school year!

I've been super busy with so many things lately and now that school's started and the mornings and afternoons are busy with school stuff, I'm finding it hard to get anything done. Which is why I've been a little absent from here.

I do have to say, though, that I'm excited for fall (it's actually feeling cool outside - for a few days anyway, likely to get hot again). I love the smell in the air, the changing trees, and Halloween! I LOVE Halloween!!

Well, hope everyone is have a great start of the school year (and if you don't have kids, a great end of summer ;)

I'm still -diligently- posting new items to Handmade Unique. Remember to take a look at all the cool stuff!

~deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...