Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's been so long...

that I've posted that I'm actually embarassed!

So much has been going on! I have 3 shows I've been preparing for, one of them is this Saturday and is a jewelry showcase! One is a high-end juried show that I was personally invited to (how cool is that) called the DC Metropolitan Art Expo and the other is another high-end juried show, the Howard Live Art Expo.

The latter two are both 2 day shows and are only one month apart so I need to get plenty of jewelry made and I had to upgrade my displays a little, which is fun, but difficult without spending a fortune.

Anyway, I've also been chugging away on my website and my Etsy shop where I had a donation pledge running for Haiti in my shop, I'm donating 50% of my Etsy profits to Doctors without Borders (I'm sorry, I should have posted here about this before). It was awesome though, I had quite a few sales and am able to donate...

Drum Roll Please...

!!!!Donation total to Doctors with out Borders is $60! Hurray!!!!

Remember we can all help in small ways to give relief to all the Haitian people and everyone else in need!

You can donate directly here: http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/donate/

Well, I'm off to do some more work. I promise I'll try to check in and post a bit more often :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...