Thursday, March 18, 2010

DC Metropolitan Art Expo -- Please come!


This show is going to be fantastic! I'm very proud to be one of the few artists selected to show this year.

A huge Art Expo alongside an even huger Food, Libations & Luxury Home Show. There are going to be some awesome artists showing (including Moi ;) and unbelievable home show displays. So even if you're not looking to buy any home related items, it's worth coming just to look at all the amazing art and taste the great food. -- oh, and bring the kids, the show is kid friendly! :D

The ticket shown above is a buy one get one FREE All Access pass, good for the show and alcohol & food tastings! (some amazing artisan beer, spirits, and wine :) Download the All Access 2 for 1 pass by clicking on the image or here!

I also have postcards for FREE general admission, so if you don't care about the beer and wine tastings you won't have to spend a dime and you DO still get free food tastings.

If you'd like a postcard for the FREE general admission just email me --deb [at] aweshop.com-- with your name and address and I'll mail one right out to you. --I only have hard copies of these tickets, sorry :)

Stop by my booth and say Hi. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...