Friday, May 20, 2011

...and the winner is:

Deborah Davey!

Yay Deborah. I hope you love your new earrings.














 Thanks to everyone who played along, I really appreciate you taking the time to look around my new website. Be sure to stop by again soon, I'm always adding new pieces.

And if you haven't already, Like me on Facebook or sign up for my newsletter so you can hear first off of new give-aways and special promotions.

www.facebook.com/awejewelry
Newsletter Signup

Have an awesome weekend, it's going to be beautiful here in the DC area.
Deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...