Saturday, November 12, 2011

Celebrity Alert!

Amazing news! I'm one of several artisans chosen to be included in a special "swag bag" to be given to a couple of amazing celebs! Who are they, you ask?..

Only the amazing Zooey Deschanel and Jessica Alba!

I'm just giddy thinking about the fact that in a couple of weeks they'll both be trying on a piece of my jewelry! --o.m.g. wouldn't it be amazing if Zooey Deschanel wore my jewelry in her new series New Girl? That would so Rock.

Anyway, here's a photo of both beautiful ladies. My jewelry looks great on brunettes, hope they think so too! :)

Zooey Deschanel & Jessica Alba

xx deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...