Monday, January 9, 2012

Inside Scoop : Autumn Bradley

It's time again for the Inside Scoop! Get to know Autumn of Autumn Bradley Inc. a little better by reading her responses to my unexpected, but fun, questions.

~some photos Autumn wanted to share~
- #1: My favorite girl.  She's been with me through college, 3 jobs, 2 guys, and 5 moves!  - #2: My needy little boy.  As you can see, he has static issues in the winter.  - #3: Grandma and Grandpa.  They were such an important part of my life while they were here and still are.  I miss them everyday.  - #4: My parents and me back in the day.  Love that moustache!!

Shop: www.autumnbradley.com
FB: www.facebook.com/autumnbradleyjewelrydesign
Blog: www.autumnbradley.blogspot.com


My signature color(s): Black  
3 things in my handbag right now: Measuring tape, Ipod, sunglasses
The superpower I would love to have: The ability to rescue all the homeless, abandoned, & abused animals  
I get inspired by: Music & fashion 
What I’m reading: Sadly, no time for anything at the moment.  
If you could live anywhere you wanted (money's no object), where would it be? Galapagos Islands.  Just me and nature.
Where do you see yourself/business in 5 years? Doing what I love, jewelry.
Favorite Reality TV Show: I Shouldn't Be Alive.  It's so inspiring to see what these people go through and the will they have to survive.  It makes me feel like a big jerk when I'm whining over having a cold or a bad day at work. 
If you were forced to only have 1 make-up item, what would it be and why? Lip gloss.  It's just necessary, that's all.
What's your favorite item you've ever made? A faceted moonstone ring.  I made it too big on purpose so I don't keep it for myself.
 
Thanks Autumn! 
I feel like we know you just a little better now! :)
~xo 
   
HEY, let's help this artist out,
share this article by clicking 
the social links below.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Deb! And that was really cool of you to slip that extra photo in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were an adorable little munchkin! How fun to see your roots and how they've given you wings!

    Joyflower
    http://joysilk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah... Autumn, you were being entirely too modest not showing any of your work, lol. ~xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...