Friday, January 27, 2012

Inside Scoop : Crystal Lynn Collins

It's time again for the Inside Scoop! Get to know Crystal of Crystal Lynn Photography a little better by reading her responses to my unexpected, but fun, questions.

~some photos Crystal wanted to share~
#1 A new piece that is about to hit my Etsy shop! -- #2 Picture of my blank note cards -- #3 My Kittys, Layla & Coda -- #4 Sunset in Moorea, French Polynesia 

Shop: www.photographybycrystallynn.com
Blog: www.photographybycrystallynn.com/blog
FB: www.facebook.com/crystallynnphotography

Tagline: Photographing. Life.Style.Art
My signature color(s): Black, White   
3 things in my handbag right now: lip balm, cell phone, debit card
I get inspired by: Music, Art, Love  
If you could live anywhere you wanted (money's no object), where would it be? French Polynesia
What I’m reading: In defense of Food  
Where do you see yourself/business in 5 years? Would like to have a few more items in my shop, and hope to be photographing more destination weddings.
Favorite Reality TV Show: Whale Wars 
If you were forced to only have 1 make-up item, what would it be and why? I don't wear makeup!!
What's your favorite item you've ever made? My blank note cards are my favorite item.
 
Thanks Crystal! 
I feel like we know you just a little better now! :)
~xo 
   
HEY, let's help this artist out,
share this article by clicking 
the social links below.

2 comments:

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...