Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort


Helping out in the best way I know!

Photo from http://greenpeaceblogs.org/

I've teamed up with a group of Etsy artisans and we are 
from our Etsy shops during the month of November!

-if you haven't heard of Etsy, it's an online shopping mall for artisans who hand make their items,
we each have our individual shops listed in one big website called Etsy-

Please take a look around my shop, hopefully you'll see something you love
and together we can help get more money to those in need!
Click the link below to go directly to my Etsy shop:

I'll be donating my portion directly through the RedCross site.

You can also find others who are participating by taking a look at these
treasuries of favorite items by artisans who are part of the Relief Team.



If you were affected or know someone who was, my thoughts go out to you!
I was lucky enough to not be affected too much here in Bethesda, MD.

Thank you for helping me do my part to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy!
You Rock! :)

Please help spread the word by sharing this post. Just click on the social links below!
-xoxo deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...