Sunday, July 26, 2009

Finally posting some new jewelry designs!

Whew! I haven't posted anything new in a while because I've been working on some new designs and techniques! I'm very excited about them and my journey towards finding my own unique look or style.

It's really hard to find an area that totally fits who I am. I love doing a lot of different things and will always continues to do so, but I'm also a believer in "jack of all trades, master of none" and feel like people/buyers have more faith in you as a designer if you are a master of one or a group of similar styles. Now those can change and evolve over time, and should, but bouncing around all over the place constantly is just destracting and shows no commitment in your vision!

Anyway, here's some pics of what I'm doing currently on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...