Thursday, July 23, 2009

GREAT Half-Price Restaurant Deal from Washington City Paper!

I just found an incredible program offered by Washington City Paper. 1/2 price restaurant gift cards! Is that cool or what.

They call it: Let's Split It!

They feature different restaurants in DC, this time Agraria Farmers & Fishers on the Waterfront. You just purchase the deal online for $25 and the City Paper sends you a gift card for $50. Who doesn't spend $25 easily at cheap restaurants, so this is an awesome chance to try great restaurants that would normally be out of price range.

I've got mine already and will probably be going to Agraria in the next few days! Can't wait, I love the waterfront. The best time is late afternoon; not too hot, plenty of people for a great atmosphere, beautiful sunset, and then strolling around after dark. It doesn't get much better!

I'll give an update of the restaurant once I've gone.

Anyway, if you're interested go their website here. I think they might offer the same deal in the dead tree version!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...