Thursday, September 10, 2009

EART Blog Ring Post: My Shop Goals for the Fall

This week's EART Team blog ring post is about our goals for our Etsy shop for the upcoming season!

Beside's the obvious goal of getting more sales, I think I'm going to try to spend more time in the community area. Posting to the forums, commenting on Storque articles (Etsy's Blog area), and generally just putting myself out there and getting involved with Etsy.

For my business in general, I have a few juried craft shows coming up that I'm working on and I'm going to look into trying to get some of my forged jewelry into some brick and mortar's around the country!

I'm supposing those two things will keep me hopping through Christmas! I just can't forget to gear up for the Holiday season's sales in the meantime! Hopefully it's a good year!!

Read what other Team members' goals are by reading everyone's blog ring post starting here: the EART blog

~ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...