Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday Holiday Trunk Show!


So Kids! It's Cyber Monday! THE day to do your online holiday shopping!!

Some of the members of the Etsy team EART are planning a very special Holiday Trunk Show in the virtual labs of Etsy! How cool is that? It's tonight, Monday 11/30 at 7pm EST.

We'll be in the "SKY" room: Open Door to Enter :D

There are 9 shops participating in the Trunk Show and I know most (if not all) are giving special Trunk Show promotions. So if you're looking for some unique gifts, here's your chance to get some great deals!

Here's who'll be there:

MichellesCharmWorld
PnkGeeni
EclecticSkeptic
HairBowsWonderWorld
InspirationRecycled
BeautifulSchlopp
DivaDea
AweShop
IndigoOrchid

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...