Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A LOT of Fun! Did you get a chance to Pop in?

Yay! The virtual trunk show was sooo much fun. Somehow quite nerve-wracking, but super fun. I made a couple of sales in the hour of the show, so I feel pretty good!

For some reason though, I felt quite nervous, which is hilarious because I do craft shows all the time where I hawk my wares for 8 hours straight and I don't get nervous. Maybe it's because it was the first time I'd done a virtual show and had no idea what to expect? or maybe that so many things can go wrong and you have no control since it's virtual? Who knows! LoL. I'll have a better idea next February, 'cause we're doing another one for Valentine's Day!!! That should be a good show :D

Stay tuned for details!

Here's one item that sold! A fave of mine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...