Monday, November 23, 2009

Good Monday! How was your weekend?

I had a fantastic show on Saturday!

It was fun, in a great artsy venue, a nice crowd, lots of awesome vendors, and good Holiday sales.

I had made up some new items so that I would have plenty of selection and what didn't sell at the show, I'm listing on Etsy in the next couple of days, so be sure and come check the new stuff out. There are some great sets that I made up in all price ranges that are perfect for gifts!!

http://aweshop.etsy.com

Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend and has a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving week!!!

Happy Holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...