Monday, May 10, 2010

Color Combos - I love Teal and Brown!

I thought it'd be fun to periodically feature some handmade items in particular color combos.

I'm starting with one of my favorites, teal and brown. I don't know what it is about these two colors, but they really call to me. Maybe the mix of warm and cool, or the natural, organic feel to them, like the sea and driftwood, I don't know, it's just gorgeous.

Another favorite is green and brown, but maybe I'll leave that for another Color Combo post.

What are your favorite color combos?


~~~•~~~



~~~•~~~



~~~•~~~



~~~•~~~



~~~•~~~



~~~•~~~


Aren't they all just beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...