Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What to do, what to do...

So, I have several shows coming up for the holidays, which is fine, they are normal 1 day shows. A couple are juried (which means you have to be selected to participate) and a couple are not. Besides the ramping up and making sure I make enough jewelry to show, they are no big deal...

Now, I just received some information from a 5 day show in Pennsylvania that I'm sort of thinking of attending! But 5 days...

It is a huge holiday show with some 35,000 shoppers coming from all over! It would be awesome to participate, but I'm not really sure if I'm ready for it. This is my first year doing shows and I've only done small ones so far. They've been great, but nothing really scary.

...But a 5 day show? How do you prepare for that? How much stock do you need to bring? It's a bit of a drive away, so I'd probably need to stay in a hotel, so that means being away from home for 6ish days!

...But it would be great, tons of exposure, lots of sales, meeting lots of other crafters. hmmm...

...what to do... what to do...

If anyone has any advice, I'm all ears! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...