Monday, October 12, 2009

When your Computer goes Kaput!

I've woken up to bad days before, actually plenty of times. But never so bad as when you sit down with your yummy cup of joe and discover that your computer is dead...

just dead...

no warning, no reason, no sense. It just doesn't turn on. SIGH!!!!!

The one redeeming fact is that I had actually backed up just 2 days before (after putting it off for a month) OMG... that would have been disastrous and would've taken me much longer to recover - mentally and work-wise!

Well, after my husband, who's a REAL computer guy, took it apart and couldn't fix it (of course, it's just out of the 3 year extended warranty) I resigned myself to the fact that I'm going to be $2000 in the hole... I LOVE Macs but they are expensive! (but, btw, way worth the extra $1200 over a PC, no question, no doubts, no regrets!)

Ok, on with life and work (on my son's tiny, old, hand-me-down Mac until my new faster, stronger, better Mac arrives ;)

ciao for now...
deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...