Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Belle Armoire Jewelry Magazine

I've been published! Woo-Hooo!

The cover! That's me, in large type right in the center! Yay!!

First page of inside article. *Love the shot they took of my necklace!

 


My article on texturizing jewelry is published in this issue (Autumn 2011) of the gorgeous Belle Armoire Jewelry Magazine!

And I was ecstatic to see my name huge on the front cover! I was so excited when I saw it on the news stand in Barnes & Nobles that I almost turned to the stranger standing next to me and screamed "Hey, Look, That's me!" lol. --hmmm... on second thought, maybe I should have, maybe she would've liked my jewelry and taken a business card? and told all her friends about me? and they all bought jewelry from me! --I really need to get over my reservations in that area! :)

Anyway, next time you're at a news stand, look for the magazine in the arts & crafts section and let me know what you think!

~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wood & Copper! My jewelry display at the Weekend Boutique trunk show.

Display views from the Weekend Boutique! I love designing my display almost as much as I love designing jewelry! What do you think? Do you...