• lots of hard work (cutting and hammering 200 teardrops!)
• stress (WHAT, my package hasn't gotten to California yet?!)
• excitement (following along for 2 whole days hearing about all the celebs visiting TAG booth at the gifting lounge!)
• anticipation (am I going to get good pics with celebs, are they going to like my jewelry?)
• and pure joy (O.M.G. Nia Peeples is wearing my earrings in an episode of Pretty Little Liars!!)
I couldn't have been more happy with the response and feedback to my jewelry! I got: Some awesome celebrity shots with my jewelry! Some personal requests for my jewelry! Tons of Primetime celebrities receiving my earrings in their swag bag and seeing my jewelry on display! And my hammered teardrop earrings are going to be on TV!
...and it's only been 1 week since the Emmys! Can't wait to see what's next...
Some of the highlights!
|Some of my favorite celebs that got The Artisan Group's Swag Bag!|
...up next, gifts for the press at the Golden Globes in January and the whole shebang (swag bags, display, and press gifts) for the Oscars in February! :D
I also wanted to give a shout out to all the other Artisan Group members
who participated in the Emmys, they've had their own awesome ride!